Recently, Cetus had the opportunity to attend the SIMRES Intertidal Safari on Saturna Island to talk to people about our programs and the Be Whale Wise guidelines. Saturna Island is a part of the southern Gulf Islands. Over 50% of … Continue reading
- Warden Camp Upgrades
- What’s all the (underwater) buzz about? Underwater Noise and Cetacean Health
- Human-Wildlife Conflict in the News and Cetus’ Role
- Summer Volunteer Opportunity!
- Just another day at the office….by Suzanne Burns
- Canuck Entanglement Response
- Marbled Murrelets & The Robson Bight Ecological Reserve – By Sarein Basi-Primeau